Pacific Northwest Region
2018-19 NLM Associate Fellowship Program
The National Library of Medicine is accepting applications for its 2018-19 Associate Fellowship program, a one-year training program designed for recent library science graduates (within the past two years) and early-career librarians.
The application deadline is January 26, 2018.
Where in the World are the PNR Coordinators?
- Training for Whatcom County, WA Librarians
- NWRPCA Western Forum for Migrant & Community Health, Seattle, WA
- Environmental Health Conference, Boise, ID
- Oregon & SW Washington Health Literacy Conference, Portland, OR
- Public Library Association Conference, Philadelphia, PA
- PNR Rendezvous is a monthly webinar series focusing on a health science topic or resource for you to share and use in your work.
- PNR Partners is a series showcasing the work of our funding recipients. Through hearing the stories of the successes and challenges of these projects we hope listeners will be inspired to create their own projects and apply for PNR funding.
- NNLM Resource Picks is a new bimonthly webinar series offered by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Every two months, a National Library of Medicine resource will be featured.
Idaho State University
Best Practice in Decision-Making: Educational Training Program on Evidence-based Management for Health Administrators in the PNR
Knowledge is Health: Interprofessional Partnerships to Promote Health Literacy
University of Alaska Anchorage
Information Resources for Alaska’s Healthcare Providers and Consumers: Outreach in the Last Frontier
Washington State University-Spokane
Health Professions Outreach in Eastern Washington